Shingeki no Kyojin: The Return!


Hello everyone!
How are you doing lately?
I'm so sorry for this absence and I really mean it. I think I really needed a break and now I want to get back on track!

So, recently, the new season of Attack on Titan started and I can say to you that I really feel pumped about it.
The manga is super ahead of the anime, but the story is pretty amazing.
And also, please check out my first review on Attack on Titan here!

I've read a few things on the manga because I needed answeres and obviously I am super excited. The story is complex, super interesting and easy to follow.
I hope the animated version of AOT follows the manga. If it does, oh boy... it's going to be intense.
For the ones that don't follow it, I'm not going to say much, but it's pretty epic my friends.
















For the ones that don't know this story, I will leave the plot here:

"Attack on Titan is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Hajime Isayama. The series began in Kodansha's Bessatsu Shōnen Magazine on September 9, 2009, and has been collected into 21 tankōbon volumes as of December 2016. It is set in a world where humanity lives in cities surrounded by enormous walls; a defense against the Titans, gigantic humanoids that eat humans seemingly without reason. The story initially centers on Eren Yeager, his adopted sister Mikasa Ackerman and childhood friend Armin Arlert, who join the military to fight the Titans after their home town is invaded and Eren's mother is eaten. However, as the story progresses and the truths about the Titans are slowly revealed to the reader, the narrative shifts to encompass Historia Reiss, squad leader Levi, Eren's father Grisha, and other supporting characters."

Via: Wikipedia


Fisrt season:


Second season:


Tell me, are you a fan of this series already? What do you think about it?
And what are your expectations for this new season? Do you like it so far?

For the ones that didn't know the series, will you watch it? Do you like the story?

I will definitely do a review on the second season when it finnishes.
Until then, I will talk about other series or even movies that I've seen recently.

Oh, and please tell me in the comments bellow your opinion about Attack on Titan. I would love to know what you think about it!

I hope you have an amazing week, and I'll see you on my next post! 😊

XO,
Di.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill