Anime Fan Art!




Hello guys! How are you doing lately? 

Well, this week I decided to do a post related to anime and fan art. I've done something like this last year. I asked my sister to send me some of her drawings and the feedback was extremely positive.
So, I have a friend of mine that has a YouTube channel and I talked to him about this possible post.
He really liked the idea and yes, here we are.

I want to say that if any of you want to make any type of partnership or a collaboration post, please contact me and we can talk about it. I'm opened to this type of collaborations and I would love to know if any of you would like to do it!
If you do, please tell me in the comments bellow and send me an email: adrianagil533@gmail.com and I'll answer as soon as I can!

Let's start this, shall we?

Sora is a Greek boy that has a passion for anime, just like me. His YouTube channels are dedicated to anime, manga and music. I'm a subscriber and I have to say that he has a great personality and he puts a lot of effort into his videos.
I want to share with you guys his drawings and say that he has the dream of starting his own manga.
That's just amazing!! I would be a fan for SURE.
If you like to, please show him some love and visit his channel. You could also subscribe to both of us (subscribe to my blog and to both of his channels :3) that would be amazing!

I will now show you his great work and I really hope you enjoy it!







Please visit Sora's channels and tell him I sent you!

 Sora.TV

 Ai No Sora

 I really hope you like this post and please tell me in the comments bellow what's your opinion about it!
Thank you so much and I'll see you on my next post!

XO,
Di.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill