My top best anime to watch on Halloween!



Hello guys!
How are you?
I'm sorry for not being here so often lately, but I'm not feeling well enough to post anything.
I feel very sad and anxious about life itself.
I graduated college, I want to get out of my country and find a job, but... It's not easy.
My bff and also blogger (Alex M.) is someone I can count on and she helps me during tough times.
Well see how things go, then.

But let's get to the point of this post! I hope you like this list and that you find it useful.

Just one thing before I start the list:
I have made a LOT of reviews on my blog and I have a huge list of anime that I would like to recommend to you, so please check out the links:





...and many others!
 So, feel free to search and read what you want.




1. Pet Shop of Horrors

Plot:

"Count D" is the mysterious caretaker of a pet shop in Los Angeles Chinatown. Each of D's rare pets, which all have strangely humanoid appearances, comes with a contract with three major points. These points differ for each animal sold (although each animal's contract includes not showing it to anyone), and breaking this contract usually results in dire (and sometimes disturbing) consequences for the buyer, for which the pet shop claims no liability. 

Genre: Horror/Mystery
Original run: March 1, 1999 - March 25, 1999
Episodes: 4






















2. Mononoke 

Plot:

A spin-off of 2006's horror anthology series Ayakashi: Samurai Horror TalesMononoke follows the character of the medicine seller as he continues to face myriad supernatural perils. Mononoke takes place during the Edo Period Japan with the four class system, Samurai being the highest class and merchants (such as the medicine seller himself) being in the lowest class. Only Samurai were permitted to carry swords, which is why it comes as a shock to many of the characters that the medicine seller would be carrying a sword.

Genre: Occult Detective
Original run: July 12, 2007 –September 27, 2007
Episodes: 12
















3. xxxHolic: A Midsummer Night's Dream

Plot:

A woman comes to Yūko to ask for assistance because her key (an elaborate golden artifact) won't unlock her mansion. Coincidentally, Yūko receives an invitation to the same mansion. She takes Watanuki and Dōmeki along with her to solve the mystery. When they reach the place, a grand mansion with a tower, they are able to enter without trouble, but they discover they aren't the only people there. Many collectors were invited to what they believe to be some kind of auction that would enable to complete their collections. Watanuki feels that something dangerous is happening, as strange events take place at night and the organizer of the auction doesn't present himself.

Genre: ComedyDramaMysteryPsychologicalSupernatural
Original run: August 20, 2005
Episodes: 1 ( 1 hour)









4. Yami Shibai 

Plot:

The mysterious, yellow-masked Storyteller is a man whose true name and origin are both unknown. He appears at dusk where children gather and recites sinister tales based on Japanese urban legends, to which his young audience eerily intakes. However, the Storyteller is no ordinary teller of tales. He incorporates a kamishibai, a traditional paper-scrolling device, to add visuals to his already demented narration.

Genre: DementiaHorrorSupernatural
Original Run: Jul 15, 2013 to Sep 30, 2013
Episodes: 13 (4 minutes per episode)


















5. Serial Experiments Lain

Plot: 

Lain Iwakura, an awkward and introverted fourteen-year-old, is one of the many girls from her school to receive a disturbing email from her classmate Chisa Yomoda—the very same Chisa who recently committed suicide. Lain has neither the desire nor the experience to handle even basic technology; yet, when the technophobe opens the email, it leads her straight into the Wired, a virtual world of communication networks similar to what we know as the internet. Lain's life is turned upside down as she begins to encounter cryptic mysteries one after another. Strange men called the Men in Black begin to appear wherever she goes, asking her questions and somehow knowing more about her than even she herself knows. With the boundaries between reality and cyberspace rapidly blurring, Lain is plunged into more surreal and bizarre events where identity, consciousness, and perception are concepts that take on new meanings.


Genre: DementiaHorrorSupernatural
Original Run: Jul 6, 1998 to Sep 28, 1998
Episodes: 13



























Well guys, I hope you like my list! If you did, please tell me in the comments bellow!
If you want me to do a review on any anime that you like, please message me and I'll try to watch it (if I haven't yet) and I'll give my opinion!

Please check out my other reviews (you can search them on the left side of mt blog) and read more about anime and find other things that you like!
I love you all and I'm sorry once again for being apart for so long.
Stay awesome!

XO,
Di.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill