Movie Review: The Conjuring 2



Hello everyone!
How are you doing lately?
I hope you're amazing and I wish you all a great school year (for the ones that are starting school again) and study hard!
Well,this week I decided to write about a movie that I've seen this week-end.
I was anxious to see it and I decided that Saturday was perfect to do it.

Let's begin!

Notes:

The stories that are presented in all of these movies are real and you can search for them online and read everything that exists. I did it and yeah, it's scary as fuck.
But hey, the movies are awesome!

I advise you to watch the first movie (The Conjuring) and some others because they are related to these two:

The Conjuring



Annabelle



The Amityville Horror



Plot:

Lorraine and Ed Warren travel to north London to help a single mother raising four children alone in a house plagued by a malicious spirit.


Visual effects:
This movie had some cool FX effects and make-up!
I really like the style of it and all the characters are well created.
I will post some pictures so that you can see the great work that was done:
















My opinion:

This movie was long, but very good. I liked it a lot!
In my opinion, it had the right amount of jump scares, the scenarios were great, the sound effects, everything.

I really liked the kids acting as well because they had a very important role in the movie.
The representation of Ed and Lorraine Warren was amazing (as always) and that's a big plus from me.

When the movie was about 1 hour 30, I thought that the plot had ended and that there was nothing more to see. But no, a big amount of action started and it was scary as hell!

I advise you to pay attention to all details that you see in the movie because at first, some things just seem to be there to scare you, but it will make sense in the end.

My overall opinion is that I recommend this movie because it's simply amazing and scary.
Oh, and please watch part of the credits at the end, because they show some real pictures and explain things that the ones that are not inside of what happened with that family in real life, will see some of the things that are showed in the movie.
So yes, great story, creepy, scary and pretty good to watch!




















Trailer of the movie:






I hope you like this review and as always, tell me in the comments bellow what you think about it and if you like this movie as much as I do!
Thank you for everything.

I'll see you on my next post!

XO,
Di.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill