Anime Review - Akame Ga Kill!



''People who abuse power they were born into piss me off more than anything else.''

Hello everyone!
Yes, I'm here, finally!!!
I really am sorry for being absent for so long and believe me, I hate it.
I love to write, to talk to you and to give my opinion (you can tell) and to be away from my blog is a bit bad for me because I really miss it.
But tell me, how are you all doing lately?
I admit that I also miss writing to you about anime, I really do.
And yes, this week I bring you a very cool anime: Akame Ga Kill!

Notes:


Directed by Tomoki Kobayashi
Produced by Square Enix


Written by Makoto Uezu 
Original run July 7, 2014 – December 15, 2014
Episodes 24 - 23 minutes each episode

Plot:

''Night Raid is the covert assassination branch of the Revolutionary Army, an uprising assembled to overthrow Prime Minister Honest, whose avarice and greed for power has lead him to take advantage of the child emperor's inexperience. Without a strong and benevolent leader, the rest of the nation is left to drown in poverty, strife, and ruin. Though the Night Raid members are all experienced killers, they understand that taking lives is far from commendable and that they will likely face retribution as they mercilessly eliminate anyone who stands in the revolution's way.''























Artwork:

I have to say that the artwork is very good and very realistic.

In my opinion, the anime has some great fight situations and it has also gore scenes, that I personally love.
Yes, it looks super dark and so, but has some beautiful sets and the characters can have color and as I said before, great details.





























Characters: 

One of the things I read when I was making some overall research about Akame Ga Kill! was that a lot of people sad that they didn't had much time to connect to the characters.
I can't simply tell you why and do a major spoiler here because I don't like that, but yes, for a 24 episode anime, that's a bit of a problem for the ones (just like me) that like to feel some sort of emotional connection with the things they see.
But yes, I like their personalities, some of the things that moves them to do what they do and their power.







































Music:



First OP song - Skyreach 


Final song - Tsuki Akari 

My opinion: 

Well, I can easily see why fans of shonen type of series like this anime.
Exactly because it is a more grown up version of that type of genre.
It has some great and dynamic action, some super awesome villains and simply catches your eye with all of that.
But at this point your are probably wondering if this anime is bad.
No, not at all. I enjoyed it!
It has some harsh and a bit unfair scenes (at least for me) but it's very cool and has tones of action.
If you like what I said and the things I presented you, please give it a try and have a great time watching it.
If you have already seen it, please tell me what you think about it in the comments bellow!
I really like to know all of your opinions. 


Trailer: 




Well guys, if any of you feel curious and want to see Akame Ga Kill!, I'll leave you here the link for the first episode!
Feel free to check it out!


 Akame Ga Kill - 1st episode:





Thank you so much for your attention and I hope to have your visit on my next post!
Stay cool!

XO,
Di.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill