11 Things You Didn't Know About Me - Tag





Hello everyone!

I was tagged by my dear friend Alex to answer this awesome tag.
I like this type of things because it's really fun to do!

So, let's do this!


1. Top 5 actors you like the most (male or female)

This is so hard... I like so many people! Well... Let's choose my top 5:

1. John Malkovitch
2. Jim Carrey 
3. Scarlet Johanson
4. Chris Evans
5. Adrian Brody

2. What is your favorite movie?

Well, I love history and everything that is related to it. Plus, I'm a cinema lover. But one of the movies that stays deep on my head is ''The Pianist''.
What a movie... It's one of my favorites of all time.


3.What is your favorite food in the whole world?

I love an Arab dish that my mom does (she's Portuguese, but my stepdad is half French and half Arab) that it's called ''couscous'' and every time I eat it.... I want more!
But my other passion are chips/french fries.


4. What is your biggest fear?

When it comes to animals, even though I'm an animal lover, I have spiders!
I can't stand them. Oh, and I'm scared of huge statues.
I'm weird.



5. What is your biggest accomplishment?

I have some of them, but it's probably overpass certain conflicts that I had in my life and become a stronger person.



6. Why do you have a blog?

Well, for a lot of reasons, but the main ones are because I like to write, to meet new people, to make reviews (because sometimes I don't really like the way people say good and bad things about certain topics), to share with all of you my passions and to let you experience a little bit of my experiences.
Plus, I like to talk to you guys. Some of you contact me and you're all awesome.
This is why I have a blog.


7. Who is your role model in life?

I try to learn everyday  with my mistakes and my parents help me evolve as a person and I have to thank them for making me see the good and bad things that life can have.
I also learn some things with my stepfather because he's older than my mom, he is super cool and has a lot of experience in certain things that I don't control that well at this point of my life.

8. Who is your inspiration in life?

This is a hard one! As I said, I base my knowledge in certain people, but I would probably say my grandfather that passed away when I was 9.
He was such a great person... And sometimes I was unfair with him but I loved and still love him and consider him my second dad. 

9. What is your favourite hobbie?

I love to read and listen to music. I can't simply choose one because I love both!

10. What do you look forward in a friend?

I seek real, loyal and trustful people, but I have a small group of friends that gives me that.
I love them and they are an important part of my life.

                        

             




11. If you could choose one country to live in what would it be and why?

Decisions, decisions and more decisions.
Well, I would love to live in America for sure.
I think it is a very beautiful country with a lot of different cultures and that's something that makes me want to go there.
Since I'm a little kid that I have the dream to go and live there.
 Who knows If I don't end up living there?

So, I want to tag A Sea Change  to answer my 11 questions:

1. What are your favorite bands?
2. What is your favorite car?
3. What is your biggest dream travel?
4. What's your favorite movie?
5. What country would you like to visit next year?
6. What do you like the most in your country?
7. What do you seek the most in a friendship?
8. What is your favorite animal?
9. If you could spend a day in someone else's body, who would it be?
10. What is your favorite food?
11. How do you imagine yourself in ten years?

That's it for today, guys!
I hope you enjoy reading this and I'll see you on my next post!

XO,
Di.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill