Anime Review- Le Portrait de Petit Cossette (Cossette no Shouzou)


"I believe I'm entering the realm of insanity, but I'm fine with that."

Hello everyone! 
Today I bring you another anime (it's not recent, but I really liked it).
So, this animation is from 2004 and it's composed of 3 episodes with 45 minutes each.

Let's start this, shall we?

Plot:

The series foccus on Eiri Kurahashi, a college art student that works at an antique shop. One day, he sees the image of a girl in a glass and gets fascinated by it. As time goes by, Eiri finds out who the girl is and why she is there.
Apparently she's trapped inside the glass because of a man called Marcello Orlando. 
That man killed Cassette and she tells Eiri that he must help her.
The story goes on within the physical and mental torture of Eiri after meeting this strange girl.







Artwork:

As you can see, the detail is present in everything. 
All the characters are well made and the first time I saw this anime I was completely fascinated by it. 
The main characters are very well made and the scenarios are amazing.
I really like it.

Music:

The main theme is cool, it gets into the ambiance of the story and I think it matches perfectly.

The ending song is not my type, but it's related to the anime.

My opinion:

I totally recommend this anime. It's not very long, but has some great plots and characters.
I was pleasantly surprised with the odd style and with the action of it.
Well, if you like horror things, please  watch it, you'll love it. 
Oh, and the ambiance of the sorry surrounds love and obsession, so, the maturity of this series is high.
One thing: the action can be a bit slow sometimes, but that is just a detail.

Trailer:


Thank you so much and I'll see you on my next post!

XO,
Di.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill