The Versatile Blogger Award!


Hello everyone!
How are you all doing?
First of all, I want to thank Alex M. from the Alex Moreira Blog for nominate me to do this post.
Please check out her blog because she has some very interesting and quality posts!





There are 4 rules to follow:
  1. If you are nominated for this award, you have to name the person who nominated you and show the award on your blog.
  2. You have to write 7 or 8 facts about yourself.
  3. Once you have been nominated for this, nominate other bloggers whom you think are eligible.
  4. You have to inform those whom you nominated for this award.

Facts about myself:

  • I lived in Switzerland 


  • I'm a huge fan of anime and manga


  • I have a small Pikachu in my room (I love him so much)

  • I love to read

  • I love to travel 

  • I have brown eyes

  • I have a younger sister and a little brother 

I would like once again to thank Alex for this nomination!!
So, the bloggers I want to nominate to do this are:

Archie from A Bundle of Contradictions  and Kathie K from A Sea Change 


Thank you guys so much for your support and I'll see you on my next post!
Stay cool and have a nice week.

XO,
Di.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill