My top 10 anime songs!




Hello everyone!

How are you doing? Fine? I hope so!!

So, today I decided to talk about one of the things I can not live without: MUSIC!

Yes, It's a passion of mine and I simply spend hours listening to my favorite artists.
I want to do a top 10 but with some honorable mentions to some songs I love anyway, but that can't fit this list of ten.

Let's start this, shall we??


10- Attack on Titan : ''Guren no Yumiya'' 

Well, this anime was epic and has some epic songs as well! So this song really represents what the anime is about: Action and action. Give it a try if you don't know this series!




9-  Sankarea : Anabel - ''Above your hand''


This song is super cute and sooooo calm. I love it so much because I remember this amazing anime!
Give it a try and listen to this.



8- 11 Eyes : ''Sequentia''


I saw this anime recently and I loved it! If you haven't watched it yet, check out my review and feel free to say what you think about it. I hope you like this song as well, because I think it has a lot of power!




7- Ga Rei Zero : ''Yume no Ashioto ga Kikoeru''

This one brings me so many memories from the anime... Oh man... What an amazing song! It's not powerful, but it's beautiful and matches so well the anime. Just listen to it!!




6- Akuma no Riddle : ''Shoushou no Innocence''


This is an awesome song. It has some really cool lyrics and I love the guitar on it. It's worth it, give it a try!




5-  Puella Magi Madoka Magica - ''Magia''


When I listen to this one, I remember the evolution of the story that Madoka Magica had.
As I said during my review, the anime is not what you think it is. Once you see it and also follow the movie stories, you'll understand why the song is so dark.
Watch this series, it really makes you think about it in the end.




4- Elfen Lied : ''Lillium''


Guys, when I say this song is beautiful, it really is. I have a strange vibe when I listen to it because I think about the story behind it. It's a really sad one and I always listen to this over and over again.
This version doesn't have lyrics, it's only the music box sound.




3- Deadman Wonderland : ''One reason''


This song is not sad at all, guys! It is from a band that I love called Fade and they are japanese, but the singer is american (I think). I love this so much that everytime I can, I listen to it.
This is one of those songs that makes you want to jump and sing along with it! Oh, and please read the review I've made about this because it's a fantastic anime!!




2- Tokyo Ghoul : ''Unravel''


Tokyo Ghoul... This anime is fantastic ana I have to say that at first, I wasn't interested in this song. After one or two episodes, I felt some kind of energy and I decided to give it a try.
Final result: I listen to it everytime I can and yes, I have it on my MP4 player.




1- Kill la Kill : ''Don't lose your way/Before my body is dry''


This IS the song of all animes. This is the song that I listen to everyday!! I can not spend a day without it!
I was so overwhelmed when I searched for the lyric version and this happened. I'm obsessed with it.
Listen to it, have fun and if you've seen the anime, you can always remember Senketsu and Ryuko!



(This is the no rap version, by the way.)  


My honorable mentions with links:



Kill la Kill - Satsuki Kyruin (Theme)







Tokyo Ghoul -


Another - Op song 

Death Note - Op song

Well guys, my list continues, but I have here some of my fave songs! Tell me what you think about it.
Thank you so much and I'll see you on my next post!

XO,
Di.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill