Why I've been gone




Hello guys, long time no see!
I feel like I've been gone for at least a decade and I apologize.

I've been thinking about coming back and do an update of the content and the design of the blog.

I don't have much time at the moment due to work and life in general, but I want to do this.

I still haven't figured what I want to write about, for the moment. I still love anime and movies, of course, but I don't want to feel trapped in a specific theme.

I have evolved as a person and I believe you did too. That's why I feel that I can change a bit my topics and adapt them to my current day-to-day life.

If you have any suggestions, please feel free to comment or send me an email and I'll take them into consideration.

I love to talk to you and it really makes me happy every time I receive some feedback from you.

You can keep up with me through my social media. All the links are listed at the top of the page!

Thank you so much for reading this and I really wish you all a great day!

See you soon 😊
Adriana.

Comments

  1. Just keep going and ask your followers what they like as well. Try and think about content that makes you feel good and confident. I really like your blog.

    I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your advice. I'll do that.
      Have a nice day :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome back and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Di. Feel whatever you feel like blogging about, don't rush it though. Yeah I disappeared too, my bad :(. Really nice to see you back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your words. I really hope to get back on track and write about what I really like. I hope you're okay!
      Have a nice day and I wish you all the best :)

      Delete
    2. Same to you Di, it would nice to reconnect with you 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Anime Review - Kill la Kill