My anime list - If you ran out of things to watch

Hello everyone!



So, a friend of mine told me he had no more animes to watch, so because of him I decided to share this list with you guys.
I'll make a review as soon as I can on the animes I'll mention here, so that you can know what I think of them.
=> Hey, if you have any suggestions or you have a favorite anime, feel free to comment about it! :)

So here they are:
  • Ga-Rei:Zero (I'll definitely make a review on this one!!!!!) 
Episodes: 12
  • Baccano! 
Episodes: 16
  • Another
Episodes: 12
  • Mirai Nikki
Episodes: 26 + OVA
  • Highschool of the dead
Episodes: 12 + OVA
  • Death Note 
Eposodes: 36
  • Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Episodes: 12 + 2 or 3 movies
  • Attack on Titan
Episodes: 25 (With OVA's in the middle of the episodes)
  • Parasyte: The Maxim
Episodes: 24
  • Blood C
Episodes: 12
  • School days
Episodes: 12
  • Corpse Party - Tortured Souls
Episodes: 4
  • Hellsing and Hellsing Ultimate
Episodes: 13 + 10
  • Higurashi No Naku Noro ni 
Episodes: 26
*Note: This anime is super long and has a lot more to watch. If you like this one, I suggest you to watch the other seasons (Kai, Rei, Kira and Outbreak), because without them you'll be super confused.

I hope you liked this list and I'll definitely talk about some of this animes soon!!

XO,
Di

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill