April Favorites

Hello my lovely people! How are you doing lately?
I hope you're amazing!

So, this month I decided to write something different to all of you.
I want to make a list of things that I've been watching, reading or even listening to.

This is a collaboration post with my bff Alex M.!
So please, check out her blog. She's amazing and super funny!

1. Music

As you all know, I'm a massive metal fan, and I can't stop listening to one of Korn's albums "Untouchables". If you don't know this album, I highly recommend it. It's one of the best albums that they have for sure.
The songs that I can't take out of my head are "Hating", "Alone I break", "Thoughtless", "Here To Stay", "Wake Up Hate" and "No One's There".


Another song that's been around my mind is "I'd like to walk around in your mind" from Vashti Bunyan. Alex showed me this song and I totally love it!


2. Anime

This month has been simply crazy for me. The second season of Shingeki no Kyojin just came out and I follow it religiously each week.


Mnemosyne was another anime that I've watched this month and what the hell dude. I liked the story, but it's a bit confusing towards the end.

 

Gokukoku no Brynhildr is the latest anime of my list this month. I am still watching it and I like it! The story is pretty interesting and reminds me of Elfen Lied in a way. And I LOVE Elfen Lied, I really do.
3. Books/Manga

Shingeki no Kyojin is one of the things I've been reading lately. I want to know every single thing of the story and I read a few chapters per day. Soon I'll reach the last one and I'll die because I want more and more.
 


I am currently reading Tokyo Ghoul: re as well. I want the new season, but I don't really know when it will come out or even if it will someday. Hopefully I'll cry when it comes out.


 (I do NOT own any of the images that I use on this post)
I started reading the rest of Deadman Wonderland as well. I highly recommend all of these mangas because they are fucking amazing.



So that's it guys! I hope you like what I've been reading, listening to and watching.

Tell me in the comments what are your monthly favorites as well!

Have a great week and I'll see you on my next post!

XO,
Di.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill