Metallica: Atlas, Rise!






Hello guys!
How are you doing lately?

So, a few days ago, Metallica released a great song called Atlas, Rise!.
Let's be honest: they are one of the greatest metal bands of all time. I personally love them for a long time but I missed them.
I missed the old Metallica, for real.
They have such a great music journey full of success, but they got into a point (after the release of Death Magnetic) that they were not the same anymore. At least for me.
But!, this year they have been releasing some great songs and this one is one of my favorites.

Metallica's new album "Hardwired... To Self-Destruct" is out November 18 (via Blackened Recordings).
They have released the following songs "Hardwired" and "Moth Into Flame" before this one. 
And I guess the guys are back on track with some cool songs.
They have a bit of their old sound back (which I love) and I sincerely hope they continue making great music for a long time.

Listen to the new songs in here:


Moth into Flame




Hardwired


Atlas, Rise!



So, what's your opinion about this?
Do you like the songs? Are you excited?
Let me know in the comments bellow!

Thank you so much for coming to my blog. I'll see you on my next post!

XO,
Di. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill