My favorite political speech ever


Hello everyone!
How are you all doing lately?

Since I'm young that I love politics and everything that has to do with that.
So, this week I decided to talk to you about it and to show you one of my favourite videos ever.
Before I show you the video, I want to say to you that I'm not focusing in a specific political side. 
I'm just analysing the way the world works from my point of view.

The video is from Charlie Chaplin and the movie is called ''The Great Dictator'' and was produced in 1940.




 The speech video is here:



What I think about this video is that he talks about the world.
It's not about people in separate, it's about everyone together, fighting for something better together.
What I want to say to you is that no matter what political party you cherish for, you need to remember that we all live in the same world.
It doesn't matter if you're black, white, red or yellow.
It doesn't also matter what's your religion.
I respect everyone from every country and I like other cultures  as well. That's one of the reasons why I chose to study Languages and Foreign Cultures. 
To finish my post, I would love to say that we need to accept people and to fight (like I said before) to something good and forget some differences that people share.
If you think about this, even our facial features are different and we still deal with each other, so why not do the same with each country and religion?
Be open minded, accept difference and support what you think is right.
I hope you like this post, I really do.

Stay cool and take care.
I'll see you on my next post!

XO,
Di.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill