3 Week Anime Challenge - Part 3!


Hello guys!
How are you?
So, this is my last week of this awesome challenge.
After this post, I was tagged by one of my best friends Alex Moreira to do an awesome tag - ''The TV Show Tag'' and after that, I'll return to my beloved reviews, and posts related to anime.

I had a lot of fun doing this challenge and I challenge all of you to do this and post your answers in the comments bellow!!

Let's start this!

21 - Favorite goofy character from any anime:

My favorite goofy character has to be (again) Mako Mankanshoku! Sha made me laugh like crazy when I saw her. 
She's amazing and super funny. 


























22 - Favorite animal side kick, pet or summoning from any anime:

It's Guts from Kill la Kill! He's so awesome and funny. I love that dog!

















23 - Anime you think had the best, or most interesting art:

I think Puella Magi Madoka Magica did a pretty awesome job in artwork. It's super well made and has a contrast between a cute and super dark world.































24 - Favorite anime hero or heroine:


In my opinion, Homura from Madoka Magica is my hero. If you have watched that anime, you'll understand her reasons and for me, she's a great girl with a huge heart.
























25 - Best anime villain:

I have to say that I have a lot of villains that I like but there's one that I really, really like:
Tobi from Naruto!




























26 - Recommend an anime that most people have not seen:

I have a list of anime that some people haven't seen, but the one I have to select is Akuma No Riddle.
It's awesome!

(Please watch Another and Deadman Wonderland as well, it's great!)














27 - Do you share your anime interests with anyone?

Yes, not all of my friends like anime, but I usually talk about it with some of them.
An my sister is the person who actually talks constantly about anime with me because we have similar tastes and anime is important for us!

28 - Favorite Pokémon: 


I love Charizard!! 
And I love the Pokémon series since I was a little kid! :3



29 - Favorite school uniform:

The one from Tsumi to Batsu to Aganai no Shōujo. It's really cute and I like the strong color!



30 - An anime you wish never ended and just continued its awesomeness:


I have a lot of anime series that just have my heart...
But the one I wished it didn't had an ending was Deadman Wonderland!





































Thank you so much for your time, guys!!
I hope you enjoy this post!
Love you all <3

XO,
Di.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill