The anime TAG!


Hello guys!
How are you?
I decided to do an anime tag, because I really like to answer to questions and so, I found this one at this site right here: (Quotev) and I think these questions pretty coll and I decided to answer them.

I have done at least two tags that I'm going to let the link here so that you can check them out if you want!

Tags: ''11 Things you didn't know about me'' and the second one is ''Get to know me''.

Let's start this, then!


1. What's your favorite all-time anime?

This is not an easy question because I have a few animes that I love soooo much... But the one that got me in a strange way was Kill la Kill for sure. I can't stop liking it!



2. Your worst anime?

I don't like to say that an anime is horrible, but I had some pretty high expectations about Paranoia Agent and I was a little bit disappointed after watching it.
I thought it was one thing and then I wad a ''surprise'' and for me, (don't get upset) it's just not the best thing you can watch.






3. Do you read the mangas that go with the anime?

I read some of the mangas first, so, yes, I usually read it because I like to have a formed and general opinion about what I'm watching/reading.




4. Your favorite genres?

Well, I like these ones:
  • Gore
  • Action
  • (Some) Ecchi and Comedy
  • Supernatural
  • Psychological
 



5. Your least favorite genres?

I don't really like the ''slice of life'' type of anime.



6. Favorite character?

I can't simply define one character because I have a few that I love.
So, if you don't mind, I'm going to tell the ones that really make part of my universe.

Ryuko Matoi and Satsuki from Kill la Kill, Sasha from Seikon no Qwaser, Lucy from Elfen Lied, Yahiko from Naruto (etc, etc)...

7. Least favorite character?

I don't really like Sakura from Naruto. I'm a huge fan of the characters from Akatsuki and sadly they are pretty much all dead. But!, I'm from team Hinata and so, I don't like Sakura as much as I would like.



8. Qualities you like in a character?

Someone with a strong personality, good values, smart and someone that has a sensitive side.
I like characters that know how to be kind and a leader.





9. Do you like long or short animes?

I like animes that have 50 episodes maximum, but I watch Naruto when I can and that's a really long series. But overall, I like shorter animes, but they can have more than one season because I like to know what is going to happen next.

10. Do you prefer anime or manga?

Though one!!
I honestly love to read manga because we can see with detail certain things that are not showed in anime. But, as a cinema lover, I love to see the action the story can have. I'm a bit devided, but I love to watch anime for sure.

11. How do you choose the animes you watch?

I have some sites where I see anime and I basically do a natural selection of them by selecting the genre I want. And then, I read and watch some reviews on youtube to know what is the general opinion that the public has. Sometimes a lot of people don't like an anime, but I usually give them a try and watch them anyway just to see if they can be a cool series to watch.


12. Do you skip or listen to the opening/ending songs?

I usually listen the first time and if I like them, I listen to them. If I don't think they have enough interest for me, I skip them.


13. Your friends/family don't like you watching anime. How do you cope?

I usually watch anime by myself, so, my family is not very into the things I watch. But sometimes I watch some other series that they like as well and like that we can talk about other things besides anime.
The majority of my friends don't like anime, I have to say. But in a general way we have common interests.
Here's an example: we like Marvel, so, we usually spend a significant amount of time talking about that type of things. And I try to naturally insert my anime things in the middle of the conversation and no one gets upset by that.
It's simple to manage this type of situation if we know how to talk to others.


14. Do you stop an anime midway if you don't like it?

It depends. I usually like to watch every thing until the end because I talk on my blog about anime, so I have to watch things to have a full idea of the quality of something. 
And sometimes I start watching something and at first I don't really like it, but after two or three episodes I start to like some things and I carry that until the end.



15. Who would you tag to take this anime tag?

All of you! I would like to see your comments about this tag to get to know you a bit better.
I challenge you all to do this, then!




Well guys, this was a really cool post! I'll probably do some more tags because I really like this.
Thank you so much for your support!
I love you all and I'll see you on my next post!

XO,
Di.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill