My first anime! - Rurouni Kenshin/ Samurai X



Hello guys, how are you?
Did you had a cool and fun week?
I hope so!!

So, this week I want to talk to you about my first contact with anime.

That was a long time ago, when I was really little! I think I was 7 or something like that and I was having a snack and I turned the TV on.
And that was the moment my life changed. For real!
I was used to watch some cartoons, but since I remember, I always liked things a bit more spooky and adult for my age and so, I thought that this anime was super cool and different from the things I was used to.
At the time I didn't knew what was ''anime'', of course, but a few years later I found out and here I am, a long time after, with a blog that has a lot of things about anime (and I love it).

So, as the title of this text indicates, my first memory is to see this really cool guy with a huge scar on his face and this character, makes part of the epic Samurai X series.

I have to confess that I was so glazed that I forgot that I had to eat.
That is one of the memories I can't take away from my mind.

I'm not planing on doing any review, but I'll talk about the main aspects of the anime (to clarify the one's who didn't see the series so far) as long as some important/curiosities about the episode I remember from that day.


So, the plot of the series:


The story sets durring the Meji Era of Japan. The show follows a wandering samurai known as Kenshin. Durring the days of the revolution, Kenshin was a skilled warrior who was blessed with exceptional sword skills and he ends up being known as Hitokiri Battousai. 
When the revolution was over, Kenshin swore that he would never take another life again. After that, he started to make justice in Japan for his crimes.














































When I was little, I wasn't following the plot from the beginning, but I started liking the series from the moment I watched it.
In a general way, the story is very well made, super cool, full of action and the artwork is pretty amazing.
I just want to say that this is a series from the 90's, so the style is still old-school but in my opinion, it's totally worth it.
To finish this post, I want to tell you guys what was the very first episode of Samurai X that I saw on that day.
I do not remember the number of it, but the fight that was stuck on my mind was the one where Kenshin was fighting against Jinei.
For me, at the time, that was an epic battle that I would never, ever forget.
I'll let the link bellow so that you can watch it, If you want to.
The funny moments of the anime where also very cool, but there are some sad scenes that will stay in my mind!
Please watch this if you haven't! You'll love it, for real.





I hope you like this type of posts and if you do, please tell me on the comments or send me a private message (adrianagil533@gmail.com).
If you have any type of suggestion about some theme that you would like to see published, please tell me and as I said before, contact me anytime and I'll answer as soon as I can!
Thank you guys so much for your support and I hope to see you on my next post!!
Love you guys <3

XO,
Di.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill