Where I want to go: Japan

Hello everyone!

Today I want to share with you one of the places I would love to go (as soon as I can): Japan.
And why?
Well, besides my love and fascination for anime and manga, I simply love the beauty of the country.
Japanese people are super nice, the temples they have there are awesome, the food looks fantastic and they have some AMAZING stores that I would love to visit!! *-* 
Hopefully, I will do this travel with my sister and probably with some friends.

So, here are the most beautiful places that I would love to visit there:


  • Tokyo: Is Japan's capital city and has a mixture of modern and ''old'' style at the same time. Besides, it's the most popular tourist destination. Oh, and has super cool international restaurants where you can taste a lot of different things.


 (Image credits: www.gotravel24.com)


  • Kyoto: It's a very traditional city and has a lot of temples. It is also super popular among tourists.


 


(Image credits: fascinatingpics.tumblr.com)


  • Osaka: If you like food, okay I admit, I like food as well (xD), you'll love Osaka!!

(Image credits: https://www.flickr.com/photos/daioni)




  • Aichi: This city has some beautiful gardens, castles and museums. 



    • (Image credits: http://undr.tumblr.com/post/8526835765/magic-garden-aichi-ken-linda-butler)

      • Nara: This city is recent (it has 80 years old, I think) and has a lot of Chinese architectural influence. But it's actually the birthplace of Japanese tradition.
       (Image credits: https://www.tumblr.com/search/nara-japan)

      Well guys, I really hope you enjoy this post.
      Thank you for your time!

      XO,
      Di.





      Comments

      Popular posts from this blog

      Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

      Why I've been gone

      Anime Review - Kill la Kill