''Get to know me'' - Tag

Hello everyone!

So, my friend Alex nominated me to do this tag and I accepted it, because I love these kind of things!
So, since you don't know much about me, except for my movie adventure, the spider drama, etc, etc, I decided to share a bit more about myself with you guys.

So, here it is:






1. What is your middle name?
My middle name is PatrĂ­cia and I love it. I mean, I don't really like my first name, that's why my friends call me ''Di''.

2. Share your favorite subject in high school.
I have two subjects that I like: History and Languages.
And that's why I'm a Language student. 

3. What is your Favorite drink?
Water!

4. What is your favorite song at the moment?
I'm in love with a song from Fade: One reason.

5. What would you (or have you) name your children?
 I have no idea at the moment. I'll probably have kids, but not for now.

6. Have you  participated in any sports?
Volleyball! 

7. What is your favorite book?
Well, as a history lover, I love ''Anne Frank: The diary of a young girl''

8. What is your favorite color?
White *-*

9. What is your favorite animal?
I'm an animal lover so... It's hard to choose! I love cats, dogs, turtles, everything!

10. What is your favorite perfume?
My favorite perfume is by Mango and it's called ''Lady Rebel''. I bought it for Christmas two years ago and it's my favorite perfume so far!
11. What is your favorite holiday?
I'm not a holiday lover, but I like New Years! It's fun a fun day and I love the anticipation, the excitement and the craziness of the day.  

12. On a scale from 1 – 10, rate your childhood.
4 and why. My parents got married way too soon (my dad was 19 and my mum was 21 and they were about to have me) , things didn't went well and they ended up divorced when I was reeeeealy young. I don't like to remember this time of my life.
The wonderful thing that was given to me at that time, was my sister.
She's my everything. 

13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes! I've lived in Switzerland and my mum actually lives in France. I've been in Spain, France, Germany and Switzerland.

14. Do you speak any different languages?
Yes. I speak English, Spanish, French, a bit of German, I say a few words in Japanese and I want to develop both of those languages.
And I speak Portuguese, because It's my mother tong. 


15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes. A sister and a brother.

16. What is your favorite store?
I like a store called ''Jennyfer'' (yes, it's with a Y) and I think it's French. 

17. What is your favorite restaurant?
Oh man.. That's a tough one! I love food, so, I can't pick one.

18. Did you like school?
No, I love to learn new things, but I hate school.

20. What are some of your favorite tv shows?
Dead like me; American Horror Story and Happy Endings!

21. PC or mac?
Mac

22. What phone do you have?
The first Iphone, It's a fossil! 

23. How tall are you?
5´6 - 1,67 m, I think.

24. Do you have any pets?
Yes! Two dogs, a cat and a turtle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill