I've been gone for too long!

Hello friends,

Long time no see.

This feels extremely nostalgic, but I really miss using this platform and this blog in specific. 

So much time, research, effort and love was put into this page and all of a sudden, I left it behind. 

Life got in the way, I guess. My love for writing didn't end, at all. It's still here, present and alive. 

That's why I decided to continue this adventure again. 

Everything you like is alive and well in 2024.

It's a bit ironic, trust me, after all the shitty years we've been having, my old blog (one of my proudest accomplishments) is coming back to life and I couldn't be more happy. 

I hope I still have some readers or at least, that my content is relevant to the ones stumbling upon it. 

I guess we'll have a new post soon. Not bad! 

I still don't know exactly what I'm about to talk about, but I'll definitely figure it out. 

As always, thank you so much for sticking around and if by any chance you're a new reader, welcome to Everything You Like. 

It's a pleasure to have you here. 

And if you're an old reader, welcome back old friend. 🤍

Cheers to a new adventure 🥂

XO,

Di. 


Comments

  1. Welcome back ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Feels like I've been gone for ages. I'm glad to be back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill