A super talented digital artist: Sara Vida







Hello my lovely people!
You don't even imagine how excited I am to do this post.
I'll explain: one of my best friends is a super talented digital artist that loves what she does. I talked to her a few months ago about a possible post on the blog and she was as excited as I was o do this.
Whet I will do is present her work, who she is and what inspires her as an artist.
She made a text about her, but I want to talk a little bit about this awesome girl as well.
Here's a s,all explanation on how we met a few years ago:
We had mutual friends back then and at the time, we decided to go to a party all together. We talked for hours, had a drink and our friendship just blew.
I am super proud of her and I love her as a person and as a friend. She deserves everything the world has to offer her and I wish her great success and happiness.
She's also a friend of my dear friend Alex Moreira!
We're a great team. Three girls with big dreams. I love them both very much! ❤❤
Well guys, without further or do, here it is, the amazing work of Sara Vida! 👌
Enjoy!


Hello! My name's Sara Vida.
I was born on October 24 at 00.30 so I do not know if I am a Libra or a Scorpio.
But what I do know, is that I love to draw since I was a little girl.
I began by painting the walls of my house in pencil, lipstick, paint, everything colored.
Later, I had to surrender to the role. I studied arts and I developed all the technique, the imagination I maintain it from always and every day.
I specialized in fashion design, although it was not what I really liked, I consider myself an outsider of girly-world. I have a special liking for drawing fictional characters or superheroes invented by me.
I love video games and I like a lot of good ones, and that's something that I try to conciliate and that inspires me so much in everything that I do.
And that's how a YouTuber contacted me to do his thumbnail artwork. Since that day t I've been betting on this area.
So... Just give me an idea and I'll do the sketch!












Sometimes she sends me the drawings she's working on. I decided to include this picture here so that you could see how she works, and creates her art.


Here are the links of her social media:



https://twitter.com/SaraVidaB


Please show her some love!
She's amazing and super talented!!

This is it, guys.
I hope you like this post and if you do, share it, like it and comment!
Take care and I'll see you next week!


XO,
Di.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill