Movie Review - War Dogs



Hello everyone and happy 2017!!
How was your new year's eve? Was it cool? Did you have fun? I hope you did!

In December I watched this movie and I want to share my opinion with all of you.
I really hope you like this review and If you have a different opinion, please tell me in the comments bellow. I love reading your comments.

Let's get started!


Notes:

This movie is from 2016
Release dates from all over the world: Click here
Full Cast and Crew: Click Here




Plot:

Based on the true story of two young men, David Packouz and Efraim Diveroli, who won a $300 million contract from the Pentagon to arm America's allies in Afghanistan.

(Taken from: imdb)


My opinion: 

The best word that I have to describe Jonah Hill is brilliant. He plays the role of  Efraim Diveroli, a blobby, sarcastic, volatile men that thinks he's better than anyone in the world.
That character always use a big laugh when things get tough. We can see that he has a calculative mind and every time his brain starts to work, we can tell by they way his eyes change.
You can also spot the right moment when Efraim descides to betray or destroy someone around him. Usually that moment occurs when he's insisting that he's loyal and trustworthy. Efraim also looks like someone stuffed with testosterone and full of ambition. Like I said before, his laugh is what really makes this character amazing. 
The committed performance of Jonah Hill and the perfect chemistry with Miles Teller (the other costar), makes this movie worth watching.

Miles Teller has a different type of character: he's a young guy that gives massages for a living and finds out that he's going to be a dad soon.
His character is way different then Jonah's and the way he does things are less cruel that the way Efraim does them.
The problem is that he starts lying to his girlfriend, he travels and doesn't say anything to her and yes, things start to get even worse. 

The movie starts to get into a downfall spiral and things just go down the drain. "Friendships" end, and some other important things happen to.
But in a overall idea, the movie is quite interesting. It has some funny, tense and pretty intense moments.
I like this movie and I absolutely love Jonah Hill's acting, as I always do.

So, if you watch this movie, just think that you are going to have some amazing actors and performances.

Movie Trailer:




Do I recommend it?

Yes, I do. It has a cool story, some great performances and honestly, it reminds me of The Wolf of Wall Street.

 At least some parts of War Dogs do remind me of that movie, mainly due to the power purchase. And when you fall, you lose it all.


What do you think of the movie? Do you agree with my review?

Did you enjoy it?


Well guys, thank you so much for your attention and time.

I would like to remind you all again that I love you all and once again, I want to thank you for your support.

Thank you so much for everything!
Stay awesome and have a great week.

XO,
Di.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Anime Review - Kill la Kill

Why I've been gone