Beauty Scenario Tag! (Thanks Alex M.!)





Hello guys! How are you doing lately? 


A few days ago, Alex M. decided to challenge me to do this tag. Well girl, challenge accepted!
I just want to say that I'm totally not a beauty blogger and I thought that this was a very funny idea to do this type of post.
I like makeup, I (think) rock one look (the one that I always wear) and that's it. I keep it simple!

Please show some love to my friend Alex and go check her answers! 

Also, please like my new Facebook page dedicated to my blog and if you want to, follow me on my other social media (all links are on top).


Let's get started!


1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?

Well, I have never tried a high end foundation because I always buy drugstore makeup. I also don't really like to spend a lot of money on my makeup because I think it's not worth it (for me, at least!).
So... I would keep my cheaper foundations from Essence (because I really like this brand!).

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?

If I was less awkward and shy, I would say that to the lady. Would you do the same?

3. You’re not feeling yourself and you need a pick me up lipstick, which one do you go for?


I don't usually wear lipstick, but I love dark ones!
What do you think? Do you like this look?



4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?

I mean, I was a goth/metal type of girl, and I totally like that style even today.

I love how I was before, but sometimes my makeup was a bit weird. But hey!, I loved it and I wouldn't change a lot of things in the past.



Hello Adriana from 2011! :3
This is a very soft look, because I was super hardcore (hehe). 

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear you wrong and give you a pixie haircut. Do you, a) Smile, say thank you, leave, call your mum and cry hysterically, b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward, or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund?

I had super short hair in the past (extremely short) so I would probably do a) and rock that hairstyle!
Hair grows back and we have to be confident with what we have!


6. Your friend surprises you with a 4-day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?

I like nude colours, so I would probably grab something like that and keep it simple.
And I'm ready to go!


7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?


I have two products that I love: foundation and mascara. If I had to pick one, well... I guess I would hope my mascara was still there!
It's a product that gives some life to my face because I'm always with my dorky glasses (that I love) and that makes all the difference.

What do you think? I look like I'm in pain (blame the sun! xD)

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you, a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed, b) Ask them to repurchase it, or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs?

I would definitely ask what the actual fuck happened. I'm very honest with my friends and I expect them to do the same to me.
I couldn't do the c) because I'm not that horrible.


Well guys, I had a lot of fun doing this and I hope that you enjoy this as well!

Next week I'll post something related to music because I miss writing about that. I love music and I enjoy sharing with you my favorite bands and songs.


And once again THANK YOU Alex for this awesome tag!

Stay awesome and I love you all very much!

XO,

Di.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Anime Review - Kill la Kill

Why I've been gone