Album Review: Lacuna Coil - Delirium





Hello guys!

How are you all doing lately?
So, I wanted to do this post for a few weeks, but I decided to talk about it now!
Today I bring you a review on a band that I LOVE: Lacuna Coil.

Let's start this review, shall we?


A litle information about the band:


Lacuna Coil is an Italian gothic metal band from Milan. Since their formation in 1994, the group has had two name changes, being previously known as Sleep of Right and Ethereal.






Band members:



Andrea Ferro

Marco Coti Zelati

Cristina Scabbia

Ryan Blake Folden
Diego Cavallotti

Delirium's reception:

According to Metal Sucks website, the album is simply great!
The headline that opens the review is: 

"Lacuna Coil’s Delirium is a Strong Contender for Best Pop Metal Album of 2016" and  the critiques are very positive as long as the rating given to the album.


You can listen to it in here:








Songs:



No.TitleLength
1."The House of Shame"  5:17
2."Broken Things"  3:59
3."Delirium"  3:16
4."Blood, Tears, Dust"  3:55
5."Downfall"  4:21
6."Take Me Home"  3:45
7."You Love Me ‘Cause I Hate You"  3:49
8."Ghost in the Mist"  4:14
9."My Demons"  3:56
10."Claustrophobia"  4:08
11."Ultima Ratio"  4:08
Total length:
44:38

My opinion:

I'm a Lacuna Coil fan since a young age and for me, all the albums released by them were amazing.
I used to listen to Karmacode and Comalies everyday and I still do, but since Delirium was out... man, my heart was taken by this one!

This album is one of the best that I've heard from Lacuna Coil. 
It's heavy, it's dark, it has power and great solos.
The previous album, Broken Crown Halo was the start of this heavy phase of the band and I really liked it as well.

This time, they produced something different and I love it, I really do.
Cristina's voice is powerful, melodic and Andrea has some badass vocals as well!
I highly recommend this album!!

If you like metal, strong voices, drums, guitars and great singers, please listen to it.
I have to say that I love this new style of them and that this band still has it. 
Oh, and I've seen some live concerts of them after the release of this album and I was so excited with the vocals and how they managed to put all together and make the songs amazing.
The guitar solos are amazing and the drums as well. 
I will rate this album a 10/10 because they deserve it!


My favorite songs:



       3. "Delirium" 
       4. "Blood, Tears, Dust" 
       5. "Downfall" 

     11."Ultima Ratio"  

     9."My Demons"


    Thank you so much for everything and I'll see you on my next post!
    Please let me know your opinion about this review, so please tell me in the comments bellow!
    Love you all!


    XO,
    Di.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

    Anime Review - Kill la Kill

    Why I've been gone