My blog's FIRST year!!



Hello everyone!
How are you doing lately?
This day my blog turns a year! It is my first small year of existence.

Well, a year ago I was talking to Alex about blogs (including her own) and I decided to create my own space online, my blog.
I knew what I wanted to talk about, but I was scared to fail or even to not be able to manage this.
So that day I created a page and I had to decide the name I was going to give to it.
I though about it for a few minutes and ''Everything You Like'' came into my mind.
That was it, I had a part of my personal online space.
A year goes by and I start getting invited to join super cool groups about anime, I get some messages of some great people that tell me what they think about my content and I just can't believe how lucky I am to have such great people around me.
When I started this I never thought I would have such a positive feedback from my readers, but the truth is that I did and I can't thank you enough for it.
For me, to reach 12,700 views in a year (It's not a huge number, but I'm super proud) it's a huge accomplishment and I thank you all for the support, the comments, suggestions and everything else.
I hope I can have a lot more years with all of you!
Thank you so much once again!
I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!

XO,
Di.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill