Too Much Information - TAG!



Hello guys!
I hope you're good! 
I was tagged by my dear friend Alex M. to do this TMI Tag - thank you so much for nominating me, Alex!
Well, here you have all the 50 questions.
I really hope you like this!


TMI TAG ∙ QUESTIONS:


1: What are you wearing?

Jeans and a shirt with butterflies. 




2: Ever been in love?

Oh yes! I was and still am at the moment.



3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

I did and I hate breakups, to be honest.

4: How tall are you?

5'4 (1,63m)
Approximately

5: How much do you weigh?

I guess it's between 70 and 75 kg (144 lbs).

6: Any tattoos?

Yes, for now I only have one tattoo. It's a small star on my back.
I guess I don't have any pictures on my laptop, so I'll leave you here a picture of a similar tattoo that I've seen online.



(Mine is bigger and I have it in the lower part of my back)


7: Any piercings?

Yes! I have my ears pierced. I have a total of 8 at the moment.
(I had a total of 14 piercings a few years ago)
Like I said before, sadly I don't have any photos in here, so I'll let you with a picture of a similar ear.



8: OTP?

I guess I would have to refer to a certain anime couple to answer this. 
So yes, I have a few OTP in my life.
One of them is Lucy and Kouta from ''Elfen Lied''.




9: Favorite show?

I have so many favorite shows, trust me.
But recently I've been watching the third season of American Horror Story.
My favorite shows are Friends, Happy Endings, Dead Like Me, etc, etc..


10: Favorite bands? 

Oh god... Can I make a huge list?? 
Well, I'm a big fan of Lacuna Coil, Nirvana, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Slipknot, etc...

11: Something you miss? 

I miss my sister very much, my mom and my brother. They live in France and I live at the moment in Portugal.
The problem is that I can't always be with them.
And I miss my grandfather... A lot.

12: Favorite song?

I have an amount of songs that I love, and I guess I can't just pick one and that's it.
I'm a huge music lover and the problem is that a lot of the songs that I hear are related to some important phases in my life.
But... I really like a song from Daughter and it's called Love. 
It's simple and with a lot of meaning.




13: How old are you?

I'm 21 years old.

14: Zodiac sign?

Libra! 





15: Quality you look for in a partner?

Loyalty and sense of humor.

16: Favorite Quote?

''I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved from who I'm not. - Kurt Cobain''

17: Favorite actor?

Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, John Malkovich, Morgan Freeman - among others - I'm sorry, my list is huge.

18: Favorite color?

White!




19: Loud music or soft?

It depends. I like loud music, but sometimes when I'm sad, I prefer soft music.

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?

Since I was little, I've always lived near the beach. Sadly, I don't live in a city that has the ocean near my house. But yeah, I like to sit, listen to music and see the wave's movement. It's one of my favorite things in the world.

21: How long does it take you to shower?

15 minutes maximum. 

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

40 minutes.  

23: Ever been in a physical fight?

Yes, when I was a lot younger. 

24: Turn on?

Good mood/vibes.

25: Turn off?

I don't like cocky people.

26: The reason I joined Blogger?

Well, since a young age that I like to write and to talk to people. 
And one day, I decided to create a blog to share my thoughts and opinions about things that I like. It's amazing, to be honest.
I also like to contact with people around the globe and I can do that in here as well.

27: Fears?

Irrational fears? I'm afraid of spiders, statues, clowns, ...
The other ones are these:
I'm afraid of failure (not to be able to be proud of myself), of losing someone I really love and to be a huge disappointment to someone special to me. 

28: Last thing that made you cry?

I was listening to a song from Yuna and I think that made my brain remember certain things and yeah, I cried a little bit.

29: Last time you said you loved someone?

Two hours ago.

30: Meaning behind your Blog name?

I thought about a name that could define the things I post in my blog.
I don't have a specific theme, so I write about everything I like and I hope that all of you like as well.
That's why I called it ''Everything You Like''.




31: Last book you read?




32: The book you’re currently reading?

Due to college, I have to read Shakespeare again. 




33: Last show you watched?

American Horror Story - Hotel
- Season 5




34: Last person you talked to?

My grandmother, she's with me at the living room. 

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

It's my boyfriend.

36: Favorite food?

Does french fries count as food? Ahah




37: Place you want to visit?


  • Japan
  • USA (California, New York)
  • Italy 
  • Cuba 
  • Mexico 
  • ...




38: Last place you were?

France



39: Do you have a crush?

Not really, but I think Evan Peters is such a cute guy :3




40: Last time you kissed someone?

Today.

41: Last time you were insulted?

Not long ago (it's a long story).

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?

Strawberry. 




43: What instruments do you play??

None, unfortunately!  

44: Favorite piece of jewelry?

I love watches, earrings, necklaces, ...

45: Last sport you played?

Volleyball. 

46: Last song you sang?

Lacuna Coil - Oblivion





47: Favorite pick up line?

I don't have any.

48: Have you ever used it?

Not really. 

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

Yesterday and today!

50: Who should answer these questions next?

I challenge each and every one of you that liked this post!
Please answer this if you like and send me the link of your blog, or other place you have to answer this.

Thank you so much for your attention!
I'll see you on my next post - Book Fangirling Blogger Award!

XO, 
Di.

Comments

  1. I found your article on Google when I was surfing, it is written very nicely and is optimized.Thank you I visit your website regularly.
    how to make simple clothes look fashionable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your article on Google when I was surfing, it is written very nicely and is optimized.Thank you I visit your website regularly.
    new haircuts for girls

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill