The TV Show Tag!

 
Hello everyone!!
How are you all?
Are you ready for a new week?
I'm sorry for not posting anything lately but I've been busy... But hey, I bring you a post about one of my favorite TV shows.
My friend Alex tagged me and here it is!
Thank you so much, you're a sweetheart. 

1. What’s your favorite TV show?

Happy endings!


2. From 1-10, how obsessed are you?

 A solid 10!

3. Do any of your friends watch the show? Are they as obsessed as you?

I have a friend that loved the show as much as I do.

4. How did you discover the show?

I was watching TV and the first episode started.I didn't know anything about the show, but I gave it a try.

5. What was your first initial thought of the show and did it change after watching it?

The first impact was an emotional ride. I loved it so much that I wanted to watch it 'till the end.



No, it's a great and funny show. I wasn't disappointed at all.

6. Why do you like the show?

I like it because it's super super funny and I relate to some of the characters.
And some of the situations we're presented with are awesome.


7. Who’s your favorite character in the show?

Max Blum!
He's a riot.

























8. Who’s your least favorite character?

I don't have any... I love them all, to be honest.

9. How would you kill off your favorite character?

I wouldn't!! That would ruin the show for sure.




10. Who’s your crush on the show?

Brad Williams!



11. If you were to be a character, who would you choose?

I would like to be Jane because she's super funny and crazy.



12. What’s your favorite episode?

I have to say "Bo Fight" and "Barefoot Pedaler" from season 1.

13. What’s your favorite season?

Probably the second one, even if I love all of them.

14. Do you watch it when it airs or do you DVR/TiVo it?

I watched it on TV.

15. Who do you ship?

Brad and Jane!

















16. Do you follow the cast on Twitter?

No, I don't.

17. What’s something that reminds you of the show?

Stupid and funny real life situations.















18. Which one of the characters would you like to meet?

Can I say that I would like to meet them all?
But Max is my number one.

19. If you could meet any one of the actors, who would you like to meet?

Adam Pally (Max Blum).



20. Which actor is similar to their character?

Probably none of them, to be honest.
I have no idea.

21. What other shows would you recommend?

Spartacus, How I Met Your Mother, Nikkita, Dead Like Me, Scrubs, etc.


Well guys, thank you so much!!!
I hope you like this post and I'll see you next week.
Love you all <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill