3 Week Anime Challenge - Part 1!



Hello everyone!

How are you??

So, I was searching some cool topics to talk about this week and I found a ''30 day anime challenge'' type of quizz. But I can't post everyday and due to that, I'll divide the 30 questions and I'll answer 10 each week.

It's easier this way for me so that I can organize my days and time.

So, let's begin!


1- Very first anime:


As I said in a previous post, my first anime was Samurai X!





2- Favorite anime couple:

I have a few that I love for real, but the one that wormed my heart more than one is Kouta and Lucy from Elfen Lied.

They are one of the couples that made me cry every time I saw that anime.
I can't say that I don't love them, because they are the cutest and saddest perfect matches (in my opinion) of some of the animes I've seen.
They have a complicated past full of sorrow but they love each other for real.





























3- Favorite anime OP:


I love Akuma No Riddle's opening!

It's so cool because it has lots of action and shows the essence of the anime.



4- Which anime character(s) would you want as a best friend?


Oh man... this is a tough one.

I would like to have some characters as my best friend, so I'll put a list of them, It's easier.




  • Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)  
  • Tokaku Azuma (Akuma No Riddle)
  • Mako Mankanshoku (Kill la Kill)
  • Re-l Mayer (Ergo Proxy)
  • Homura Akemi (Puella Madoka Magica)























The list goes on and on, but well, you can get an idea of the ones I really would like to have as my best fiends!



5- Anime you're ashamed you enjoy:

Okay, so, two or three months ago, I saw Seikon no Qwaser and I have to say that I liked the anime.

It's extreme ecchi, but tell that to my brain! (ahaha)
Oh well, I even saw the second season of that anime!


6- Anime character you would like to cosplay as:


I've made a post about this topic and I'll probably make a part 2 of that, so I'll just put here some names because the list is gigantic!



  • Satsuki Kyruin + Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
  • Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)
  • Tokaku Azuma (Akuma No Riddle)
  • Touka (Tokyo Ghoul)
  • Homura Akemi (Puella Madoka Magica)
  • Kaneki Ken (Tokyo Ghoul)
  • ...
7- What anime would be your workout buddy?

This is an easy one!

Definitely Mako from KLK!
She has lots and lots of energy and that's what I need in that type of situations!






8- What crossover would you like to see?


I would love to see a crossover between Akatsuki from Naruto and the cast from Danganrompa.

And another one: the assassins from Akuma no Riddle and the magic girls from Madoka Magica.
I know it sounds weird, but it would be cool to see two different universes cross each other!

9- Your first anime crush:


Yahiko (Pain) from Naruto!!







10- Anime that changed you:


My world changed when I saw Pokémon.
When I was little, I used to wake up at 7 a.m just to see it on tv!
And I still remember thefirst time I saw Pikachu and Ash meet each other on the first episode.
My life changed completely thanks to that amazing anime!!



Thank you so much for your attention! Next week I'll publish part 2 of this post!!
I really hope you like this!
Love you all <3

XO,
Di.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill