My German experience!



Hello everybody!

I decided to share with you one of my trips because one of the things that I love to do is to travel.
It's a really big passion for me.
I hope you enjoy this and If you like this post, I will publish more about the places I've visited.

When I was 18, my mom took me (and my family) to Germany.
My mom, my sister, my brother and my step-dad and his youngest son, live in France and every time I have the chance to go there, I do it.
So, that day I've pack everything I needed to survive for 15 hours (maybe, I'm not sure):

  • Water
  • My precious cellphone
  • Some food (yes, I couldn't simply leave without it xD) 
  • My faithful MP4 player (I love music)
  • A book (we had a 3 hour ride, I need to be entertained and I love to read)
  • My camera
  • My documents and some money


Perfect, it's all done. Now let's go to Rust!!

When I got there, I was blown away. I was about to have one hell of a day (in a good way)!
I had so muuuuuuuch fun!! And I'll actually show you some of the places I've visited that day:

This map is probably not from 2013, but you can have an idea of how the park is:

                              

Next step: Choose one of this awesome rides!

I started my journey in a pretty hardcore way... Oh my God, I've waited almost two hours to go into a huge roller coaster called ''Silver Star'' and my heart stopped for a few seconds when that thing started to go. What a moment.


 

Yes, my face... xD
I'm the one in the middle, the one that looks like it's falling.



Next stop:
Euro-Mir!
That day my sister laughed her ass off because of me. I was so excited when I got into that ride that a lady that was in there started to laugh as well. Sorry, I was happy xD
You spin so much on that thing! :D

   
                                           


                                   

Next: Eurosat!!
This one was so crazy... It's a roller coaster inside a giant ball. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! And it's all dark in there, so, prepare to fall without seeing anything!
The video I'm going to leave here has the lights on, so that you can see everything.




Next: Atlantica!
This one was super fun. It's a quick ride, but you fall on the water. I loved it.

                                             

               


Next: Alpen Express!

I just heard my mom scream, that's all I have to say. It was worth it because I laughed so much when she did it!!
Besides, It's a family ride. Even my younger brother could go. Listen to our screams!




The quality of the video is not the best, I'm sorry.

Next: Pegasus!!

In this one, I have another of my videos with my sister. You'll see my scared face. But hey, I was kidding! I loved it!!


       


        
                             
We had a lot more fun that day, so, I'm going to let you here my experience.
I hope you can have the chance to visit this place one day.
I'll do it again, for sure!!

Thank you so much for your attention!

XO,
Di.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill