Things to do in your 20's

Hello everyone!

I'm 20 years-old and I started to think about a few things that we need to do before we turn 30 and our life changes.

1. Travel



Yes, travel a lot. Go to places you dream about, have fun! Make new friends, get a boyfriend from another country and experience new cultures.
I would love to do it.

2. Read... A lot.

Reading is an important thing, because you can open up your mind and make your imagination work like crazy. And, if you read (magazines, self-help books, etc) you'll understand the world around you a bit better and prepare yourself to every life challenge you'll have in the future.

3. Learn new skills

Yes, try to know a bit more of everything. Find your passions and master them. Do it :)

4. Be a good friend (loyal and honest)


Friendship is a big thing for me and I think that we need to take good care of our friends and make them know how much they mean to us.
Life is too short, live it the best way you can and in peace.

5. Communicate with the ones you love


Family Tumblr Photography (9)

As I said, life is too short and we don't know if we're going to stay here much longer. So, be supportive, communicate, smile, cry, live.
Return favors when somebody helps you, they'll appreciate it!

6. Just have a tattoo 

                                    

Do you have anything with a ultra special meaning? Yes? So make a tattoo to remember that thing.
Or do it because you want to get into a new phase of your life.
I'll do it myself in the future.

7. Examine what you want in the future and be happy



Set goals for your life and the paths you must follow to get what you want.
Have a plan B because sometimes twists happen, you know, life can be shitty sometimes.
And be happy, not only while your 20, but always. 

Thank you for your attention and I'll see you soon!

XO,
Di.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill