Anime Review - Sankarea

''If my own happiness will lead the misfortune of others then being unhappy is probably the wisest choice.''




Hello everyone!

I will tell you what I think about this anime: Sankarea

I saw it probably two years ago and I loved it. And yes, as a sentimental person, I cried in the end.
It's the sweetest and simple story ever.

Simple explanation of the plot: 


The story involves Zombies, a boy that is completely obsessed with them, an innocent girl that isn't happy at all and... a complete mad dad that controls her life to the maximum and one day, she finds a boy that will help her reach some happiness, but in a weird way.
Will she become a zombie and finally find her true hapiness?





Visual effects:


I loved the visual aesthetic of the animation and the fact that they mixed two different types of personalities. The two main characters simply complete each other.









 





Music:

The OP song is super cute and matches the anime. The video of the song shows all the characters and we can see a little how the anime is going to be.


OP song: 

The ending song is also cool and I like the style of it. It's calm and sweet. Is by far my favorite song of the anime!!
Ending song: 


My opinion:
This is a great series to watch. It has a really cool concept and it has a different type of story.
It is a shame that the second season didn't exist because I would totally see it.
Well, give it a try and have some fun with it! 
And I advise you to read the manga to know what happens at the end, because you don't know through the anime.

Trailer:






I hope you enjoy this review and thank you once again for your time!


XO,

Di.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill