Anime Review - Elfen Lied


                                   

                            ''I just wanted to apologize. That's why I suffered all these tortures, didn't give up.''

Hello everyone!

I decided to share with you my thoughts on this anime. I saw it a long time ago but its still worth the review.
So, the year of the ''publication'' of this anime was in 2004 (I think) and it's a gore/supernatural/romantic type of story.




Brief explanation of the plot:
This story evolves a lot of emotion, sadness and discrimination between two types of races; the Human and the Diclonius (I'm not going to spoil much so that you can figure out what's these other creatures are).
The series is centered around the teen girl Lucy who's a diclonius and as being rejected by humans she starts her vengeance journey.
This anime is a gore type, but it has some really important messages behind it. It's a beautiful story to follow and it will make you want more and more.
It contains nudity and graphic violence, so I won't recommend it to sensitive or young people.
Oh!, and I recommend you to read the Manga, it's really important because the anime doesn't have a concrete end, so you should read the rest of the story.



































Music:

The OP song is based on a German poem and it means ''The song of the Elves''.
It has a beautiful artwork and matches the anime perfectly.

OP song:


My opinion:

This is a great anime, to be honest.
It has a great plot, a deep story and some great characters. It is also great for everyone who's a gore fan like I am.
Feel free to watch it, you'll love it!

Trailer:



Thank you so much for your time!

Xo,
Di


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Seikon no Qwaser

Why I've been gone

Anime Review - Kill la Kill